Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sorry for the long absence...

Some shit has been goin down lately and I haven't really been able to keep up with this blog.

Anyway, back to some amazing music.



This is Mors Principium Est. They are a melodic death metal band from Finland, and they are absolutely EPIC. They have 3 albums out and all of them are spectacular. This is probably my favorite song of theirs for obvious reasons. Do yourself a favor and pick up their entire discography. You will not be dissapointed.

And as always, leave some comments and I will check out your blog and click around. Feel free to click some ads around here

22 comments:

  1. showing my support for a fellow blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not my kinda music, but nice post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Shawn, nice to see you're back! Not the typical music I listen to, but I'm glad you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kewl story, bro! Following!

    http://the-state-of-human-intelligence.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty good, check out Sins of Thy Beloved they're a bit more goth though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Finally, someone with some taste in music!
    Glad to be following and supporting, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy crap! Wish I didn't have my headphones ones. Hello, punctured eardrum :> But nice post anyway! Supported!

    ReplyDelete
  8. it looks like you have a good thing going here... keep up the great work on your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  9. suppin

    http://wordofdodd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Where did you get the reactions tab thing under your posts?

    ReplyDelete
  11. More into oldschool and brutal. Not into melodic.

    ReplyDelete